Now In Kindle Unlimited
JULIE & JOHNATHAN BOOKS ARE NOW IN KINDLE UNLIMITED!
Last week Johnathan and I decided we would give Kindle Unlimited a spin by enrolling all our books for a three-month trial run.
What does this mean”
- Everyone who subscribes to the Kindle unlimited program at Amazon will be able to borrow and read our books FOR FREE!
- They will no longer be for sale on other distributors such as iBook, KOBO, and Nook. However, this is only temporary for now. In 90 days we will assess the KU program and decide if we will stay in or leave. If we leave then our books will once again be available for sale at outlets other than Amazon.
- This DOES NOT APPLY to books I write myself. I may put those in at a later date, but for now I’m staying wide on all distributors.
What to we hope to gain from this?
- We hope to find a new pool of readers who would not normally see our books because they read exclusively in the KU program.
- Authors write books so readers can read them and since our collaboration is new we need to find our own fans. Ones who enjoy what we write together and not just what I write alone.
If you have an opinion about our decision we’d LOVE TO HEAR IT. Feel free to leave a comment.
You can find all our books in KU HERE:
EDEN I’m just a simple girl who likes dessert. And sexy men. And social media. So starting an anonymous video channel called The Sexpert as a side hustle to make up for my low-paying marketing job at Le Man Magazine seemed like a perfectly sensible career decision. Until we went viral, my boss accused my anonymous personality of stealing his idea, and now my super sexy new boyfriend, Andrew, is out to get me. Her. Me. Whatever. ANDREW I don’t want it to be her. I do not want this… sweet, delicious, shy social media nerd working at my best friend’s magazine to be the face behind those perky cupcakes on the Sexpert channel. I don’t want it to be her… because I like her. A lot. She’s funny, and quirky, and smart, and creative… and… I really, really like her. It just can’t be her. But it is. More info →
Two accomplished writers come together to create unforgettable sexy romance. JA Huss is the New York Times bestselling author of 321 and has been on the USA Today bestsellers list eighteen times. Johnathan McClain is a veteran actor and writer whose work, either performed or written, is probably airing on at least one of the channels on your television right now. More info →